Monday, October 15, 2012
Graco SnugRide Infant Car Seat Under $100 Review
This stroller matches easily with no disassembly as well as leaves just a little room for other activities within the trunk. It had been simple to come up with and it is surprisingly simple to open and shut.
Also, it handles perfectly for any tandem double stroller. My older son loved traveling in the leading seat and our Graco infant seat clipped in easily towards the back; also, that seat fully reclines therefore it may also be a pleasant choice for the infant when he's just a little bigger. Both seats have nice canopies to help keep the sun and assist with rain protection.The only real negative point about this stroller is the fact that it is a bit awkward lifting it in & from the car, but all double strollers are.
Check this too: 5 Best Baby Car Seat Reviews Less Than Two Hundred Dollars.
One drawback may be the main storage basket isn't readily available once the back seat is fully reclined, but we could stash our baby bag and some other small items underneath the front seat quickly and easily. For that price, this can be a great option!
In my opinion, here's the pros:
- This stroller weighs around the Graco Quattro Tour single stroller, that we also own. Granted, the sitting room is smaller around the Duo, however i am prepared to trade the additional space-per-child for any lighter ride. Consequently, the DuoGlider is simple to push and simple to lift in to the back of my SUV without assistance.
- Ample Room for Kids
- The DuoGlider is really more than a number of other double strollers, giving each child ample room. I've come across other stroller models that provide the kid within the back seat very little leg room.
- Good View for Kids
- I got myself this stroller to have an 18-month-old along with a newborn, and that i such as the proven fact that either child can ride either in seat. Our Graco child car seat will snap into either the leading or even the back seat, and also the toddler can ride where she pleases.
- Simple to Store
- When folded, this stroller stands upright by itself which makes it simple to store inside a coat closet. - Fits the Graco Snugride 32 (Large Child car seat)
- The Graco Snugride 32 (certainly one of Graco's largest infant child car seats), in addition to other Graco infant child car seats, all snap easily in to the stroller.
In my opinion, here's the cons:
- Sometimes hard to fold. Be sure you lift the leading from the stroller therefore the wheels reject and therefore are facing the best direction just before folding it closed.
- Sometimes the sun's rays shades find yourself in trouble. Be sure you pull the rear of the sun's rays shade towards the back, instead of mistakenly grasping the leading from the sun shade and trying to extend it back, because this jams the colour tone, which makes it hard to deal with and hang right. Overall an excellent product for that price. I'd recommend.
Related Review: Best 3 Convertible Cheap Baby Car Seats Under $200.